Workshop Pro White Grease with PTFE is a scientifically prepared combination of calcium and zinc based grease with PTFE in an aerosol. Offering excellent resistance to water and heat and also long lasting protection against corrosion. For use with Bearings, Gears, Springs, & O - Rings
Morris Workshop Pro White Grease
Delivery costs quoted for the items are for UK mainland destinations which include England, Wales and some Scottish destinations. Please contact us for quotes to Scottish and Irish destinations.
Any delivery costs quoted will be on the assumption that access to the customer's site is reasonably level and clear. Any access problems must be raised at the time of order. Delivery or collection of parts or machines can be arranged in any of the following ways:
Machines and parts can be collected by the customer or a specified agent from our premises by prior arrangement.
Machines and parts will be delivered by us within a resonable range of our premises.
We can arrange delivery by post or by courier to all parts of the United Kingdom.
DELIVERY IS QUOTED ON A PER ITEM BASIS. IF MULTIPLE ITEMS ARE ORDERED WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ALL INCLUSIVE DELIVERY CHARGE.
- You can cancel a phone or online order within 14 days of receipt.
- The cost of returning an order is your responsibility.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable, including in cases when the price of delivery is included with your order but not otherwise itemized.
- If you are requesting an exchange for a different product, you are responsible for the delivery cost of the replacement.
- Your right to cancel excludes bespoke products such as machines that have been customized in some way by us at your request.
- Returns must be received in original condition and include all additional accessories and packaging.
- The purchase price of products returned in original condition will be refunded to the same payment method used for the order.
- A products may not be returned after this 14 day period unless it's faulty.